This session will provide a 360 view of the current state of TV ad investment in Australia. From the brand, agency, and publisher perspective, we’ll explore how technology, automation, and data are helping advertisers reach addressable audiences, find efficiencies, and drive marketing outcomes in the face of economic headwinds.
The session will discuss:
• TV is a proven and powerful driver of outcomes for marketers - what role(s) is BVOD playing for advertisers in 2023? How is it delivering for advertisers above and beyond other video formats?
• What is the market view on TV ad budgets in 2023? Where are advertisers investing and where are they being more cautious? What is holding brands back from investing more of their budgets in BVOD?
• Are economic headwinds accelerating the shift away from traditional to digital?
• How are brands leveraging and combining all available data to help them drive even greater efficiencies from their media spends and reach addressable audiences?
• How are technology and automation helping to evolve TV media planning and buying strategies?
• How are publishers looking to deliver even more value to TV advertisers in this year of change and evolution?
• Looking ahead, what is the outlook for advertisers that continue to invest in TV and BVOD through the economic headwinds? What are your recommendations for any brands looking to integrate BVOD into their plans?