Bernd Riefler, veed analytics
Gary Woolf, All3Media International
Matthias Puschmann, Google
• Has content discovery become too complex for consumers, what are their biggest pain-points, and what solutions should we prioritise if trying to simplify their lives?
• How do you attract audiences to FAST channels and individual FAST programmes; What are the discovery challenges and opportunities for scheduled linear TV in the streaming space?
• Super-aggregation needs unified search, recommendation and promotion that spans apps, services and channels – what can all stakeholders do to make this a reality in every home?
• What advanced content discovery concepts will have the biggest impact on the UX and viewing time in the next two years: mood or topic-based discovery, personalised EPG/VOD imagery, voice…?
• What technologies can ensure we deliver the right content to the right person at the right time, and that the UX encourages and never discourages engagement?
• How do we uncover the hidden gems in catalogues and give them new life; How do we make sport easy to find as rights fragment and services proliferate?