This year we will focus on:
Media: Excellence in planning and new opportunities
Budgets: Where brands and consumers spend
Trust: Building trusted brands
Purchase: Unifying the consumer experience across channels
Insight: Data that improves marketing and brand outcomes
Measurement: Enhancing the tools and metrics we use
Brand: Storytelling, brand safety, suitability, and responsibility
Sustainability: Being serious about leadership on the climate
Talent: The skills our businesses will need in the future
Creative: Messaging that cuts through in a crowded arena
The exclusive debate for leading brand marketers making sense of today’s prescient topics.
Forward-thinking disruptors and out-the-box thinkers reshaping brands for tomorrow.
Where marketers and mathematicians unite to better understand ad performance.
Because whether you have a lot, or none at all, it only really matters when you know how to use it.
Interactive workshops designed for the emerging leaders of our industry.
Big-picture thinking at the intersection of economics, marketing, and finance.
Strategy designed for the future of brands, plus the tech that will get you there.
Where brands with remarkable ideas collide with excellent media planning.
One second after the big bang.
Topics to consider applying to speak about:
- What defines a leading brand – and how they are staying a step in front of the competition
- The tactics that we can use to spend marketing budgets effectively in a downturn
- What we can learn from innovative scale-ups re-thinking brand marketing
- Against-the-norm methods top brands use to drive results
- Diversification of media plans as costs rise to ensure effective and cost-efficient investment
- The media strategies we need to know to consistently drive greater impact
- Building strategies that allow for experimentation in new channels
- Understanding supply and demand in your sector and optimising pricing in times of volatility
- The impact of price promotions and discounts on short-term and long-term impact
- Developing a consistent experience across channels
- Strategies to improve customer acquisition and retention
- How to use data insights to enhance performance and returns
- Combining performance and brand objectives within the same campaign
- Driving activation and boost rapid response channels to deliver short-term outcomes
- Overcoming reliance on short-term performance marketing
- Avoiding bland advertising – without compromising brand safety
- Developing brand identity and awareness in a crowded arena
- Making marketing decisions that align with what a brand stands for
- The importance of environmental, social and governance for brand growth
- How brands can build trusted conversations and loyal communities
- How we can ensure we have the right skills in our businesses to meet future demand
To apply to speak contact email@example.com